Interview an older adult who is 70 years of age or older. Possible persons to interview include a family member, friend, person from church, work, the community, etc. Explain to the individual that you are doing this as a class assignment and need their assistance. Base the interview on the changes they have noticed as they have aged, using the following questions:
1. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your height and weight?
2. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your sleep patterns?
3. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your hair and skin?
4. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your eyesight and hearing?
5. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your bones and joints?
6. What changes have you noticed, if any, in your strength and stamina?
7. Have changes been gradual or sudden? Have the changes affected your ability to do things you enjoy taking part in? If so, have you been able to adjust to or compensate for the changes? If so, how?
8. Have changes affected your outlook on life and your self-image?
9. In your opinion, what is the best age to be, and why?
10. Has the interview changed your personal view on aging and older adults?
You may add to this list of questions if you wish. Keep in mind that when talking with your interviewee, he/she may take the conversation in a different direction: work around it, and enjoy your time with them. Assignment should be two pages double-spaced. 50 pints
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post aspects of aging 1 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.