IMPORTANT NOTE: Answer in your own words, DO NOT COPY from slides, fellow student, or internet.
Instructions: (READ and FOLLOW)
- USE the SAME document for your answers.
- PUT YOUR details in the required sections.
- Do NOT change any part of the document.
- The answer must be in English.
- ALL questions must be answered, NO optional questions.
- The format of answers:
- Assignment should be submitted as MS Word format.
- You should submit the assignment via the Blackboard. Any other ways of submission will NOT be accepted like email.
- The assignment will NOT be accepted after Submission date.
- Any form of PLAGIARISM is NOT accepted such as:
Q1. What is the difference between the substantive analytical procedures and the substantive test of details? Explain in detail and provide an example of each one.
Q2. For each of the following, state whether it is a test of details of account balances or a test of details of disclosures. Then note for which assertion the test provides evidence.
1. Inspect loan agreements under which an entity’s inventories are pledged.
2. Review inventory compilation for proper classification among raw materials, work in process, and finished goods.
3. Observe the count of physical inventory.
4. Trace test counts and tag control information to the inventory compilation.
5. Inquire of management about issues related to LIFO liquidations.
6. Review book-to-physical adjustments for possible misstatements.
Below is the answer of the first one to explain how to answer the question:
1. Disclosures – Occurrence, Rights and obligations
Q3. Explain the importance of observing physical inventory during an audit.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
audit account was first posted on June 30, 2020 at 10:45 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org