- In the discussion you should make a conclusion and then explain how your experimental results and observations support your conclusion. The points below should help you identify the information you have available from this experiment to support your conclusion. Submit completed lab report by due date. you should be able to make a claim about which buffer system is most effective and support this claim with both theoretical calculations and experimental evidence. Be sure to include the following:
- a. Introduction. Find one instance of the importance of buffers to life or to the environment and write a SHORT paragraph about the chemistry, referencing all sources.
- b. Purpose. Based upon the introduction in your lab manual, what are you trying to find with your experiment?
- c. Claim. Based upon the purpose of your experiment, what claim can you make using your experimental evidence?
- d. Table(s) of your results. Include expected, experimental, and % error as appropriate.
- e. Discussion of your results.
- Which buffer had the highest capacity for added acid? Is this consistent with your expected results? Use a graph and a table of your experimental results to support your conclusion.
- Which buffer had the highest capacity for added base? Is this consistent with your expected results? Use a graph and a table of your experimental results to support your conclusion.
- f. Uncertainty and Error in measurements.
- Identify possible sources of uncertainty and error in your measurements
- Comment on the relevance for each possible source of error. Based on the magnitude and direction of the error source and evidence from your laboratory notebook, determine if each source of error is relevant for your results.
- g. Supporting references.
I’ll send the data base when the work is assigned
The post Buffers Lab Discussion, chemistry homework help first appeared on buycustomessays.org .
Buffers Lab Discussion, chemistry homework help was first posted on January 14, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
©2019 "buycustomessays.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org