- Describe how a social worker would conceptualize a presenting problem of poverty from the two theories you selected.
- Explain how this conceptualization differs from an individual-related versus a structural/cultural-related theoretical lens.
- Compare how the two theoretical lenses differ in terms of how the social worker would approach the client and the problem and how the social worker would intervene.
he case topic: Healthy Sexual Functioning in Post-Menopausal Women
Find a specific special topic article that fits your selected subtopic and population.
Create a 10- 12 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes that includes the following:
· A summary of the pertinent article information (sample, hypothesis, results, limitations, and so on)
· A concise description of your subtopic, as well as why this issue is relevant to the study of sex therapy
· Presenting problems and what, if any, diagnosis might be relevant
· Description of the client (If applicable, include the length of the relationship, ethnicity, children, previous marriages, age, and pertinent biographical information.)
· A brief description of the clinical theory you would use in working with the population chosen: This also include your treatment plan and interventions based on your chosen theory.
· Ethical issues of issues of diversity or cultural difference that would need to be addressed
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Describe how a social worker would conceptualize a presenting problem of poverty from the two theories you selected. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.