Scenario: In this assignment, you are required to design, develop, and implement a mini-online, six (6) week course, using the Course Management System (CMS), Blackboard.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Part A Course Content – Described
- Name the course and provide an ID.
- Provide a course description with three (3) goals and a welcoming announcement.
- List one (1) or two (2) required instructional materials for the course and at least three (3) supplemental materials (in APA format), providing a rationale for each.
- List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the first three (3) weeks of instruction.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) instructional strategies to be used in the course, providing a rationale for each.
- Design a weekly schedule for these first three (3) weeks that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with the topics.
- Include in the weekly schedule (a) two (2) discussion questions for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
- List two (2) assignments: (a) a five (5) -question quiz and (b) a writing assignment.
The post Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course help (4-6 pages) first appeared on buycustomessays.org.
Designing and Developing an e-Learning Course help (4-6 pages) was first posted on November 22, 2020 at 5:24 pm.
©2019 "buycustomessays.org". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com