This discussion assignment You are going to review all the presidential chapters in the text from Chapter 9 to Chapter 14. You are going to review the lectures on the modern presidents and then you will choose TWO presidents from this list: Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson, John Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, and Ronald Reagan.
You are going to use the text, lecture, and video information to compare and contrast the two presidents of your choice as domestic leaders and foreign policy leaders.
Finally of all the modern presidents you are to tell which one you feel is the best and highest rated president of all the modern presidents and why. You are to respond to TWO other students by agreeing or disagreeing with their choices. Good luck on this final discussion assignment worth 8 final points.
The text book : https://filebin.net/iduwvf2ipacnr6ke download the file and open icon ( startup.htm ) the text book will open and you can read Chapter 9 to Chapter 14
I already upload the lectures here !
The videos :
- Video President Lyndon Johnson https://youtu.be/mplQsOOCK1w
- Video President Richard Nixon https://youtu.be/xzvF7DELtDY
- Video President Gerald Ford https://youtu.be/O5yigFw8MoI
- Video President Jimmy Carter https://youtu.be/jxiF-C1_tME
- Video President Ronald Reagan https://youtu.be/Uc7O-SLoICw
- Video President George Bush https://youtu.be/Bw9UhBlFUDA
- Video President Bill Clinton https://youtu.be/d8MlJRfeTCk
- Video President George W Bush https://youtu.be/Nbky5bVi3gM
- Video Barrack Obama https://youtu.be/Lvi8Izju7cs
NO OUTSIDE SOURCES ( JUST THE TEXT BOOK , THE LECTURES AND THE VIDEOS )
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
discussion assignment and comment to two other students discussions 4 was first posted on July 1, 2020 at 2:21 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org