This is a discussion so no need for a title page. Thanks
Not enough or too much; it’s a delicate balance. In this activity, you will select a country and explore the concepts of price ceiling and price floors and market shortages and surpluses.
Locate a recent article (published within the last year) that discusses either the price ceiling or price floor, and market shortages and surpluses of a good or service from your selected country at a macro level. You can use the Hunt Library, newspapers, new stations, or other credible sources to locate an article. Analyze your selected country’s good or service and determine whether it has a market shortage or surplus. Include the following in your discussion.
- Identify the country and the good or service selected.
- Analyze supply and demand curves.
- Examine the concepts of price ceilings and price floors.
- Explain the causes and predict the effect of changes in demand and supply on the equilibrium price and quantity.
- Differentiate between consumer surplus and producer surplus.
- Discuss whether your selected good or service results in a market surplus or market shortage and explain why.
Summarize your findings using at least 250 words and provide a minimum of one reference. Use current APA formatting to document your sources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post econ 211 macroeconomics discussion appeared first on My Nursing Experts.