Education And Income Inequality
Prior to beginning work on the Final Paper, read Steven Strauss’ article, The Connection Between Education, Income Inequality, and Unemployment (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-strauss/the-connection-between-ed_b_1066401.html). In your Final Paper, you should address the following based on the information presented in the article and other research:
· Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
· Evaluate the effect of income inequality on the U.S. economy, such as unemployment, economic growth, and other economic factors.
· Estimate the gap between those who hold bachelor’s and higher (master or doctoral) degrees and those who do not.
· Explain reasons why the inequality gap between educated and less-educated workers has been widening.
· Evaluate whether increasing opportunities for higher education can reduce income inequality.
· Analyze what else causes U.S. income inequality to widen.
· Recommend how to reduce educationally based income inequality or other factors if you were a federal policy maker.
The Education and Income Inequality Final Paper
· Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
The post Education And Income Inequality appeared first on best homeworkhelp.