- Summarize the article; Article not related to topic assigned – maximum 50% of grade
- Discuss how the information is related to the topic discussed in class or in the textbook.
- You must cite the source article for your journal. This citation must include the date, article title and complete website URL or magazine, newspaper, or journal information. No citation – maximum 70% of grade
Choose an article that has been published since 2018 discussing one of the following topics.
- Use, ban, or other issues related to pesticides, household chemicals, or other sources of chemicals hazardous to human health.
- Regulations, solutions, new sources or other issues related to air, water, or soil pollutants.
The post ESEC100 Orange Coast Hypertension Found in Children Exposed to Flower Pesticides Analysis first appeared on Blackboard Masters.