System performance requirements address quality (how the system must perform) and security. The areas listed are:
- Protection of data as it is transmitted and when it is stored
- User authentication
- Authorization of user to perform specific functions
- Data backup and recovery
Group 2: For this week’s discussion, Group 2 will post an initial response with:
- Choose one of the system performance or security areas listed above
- Put the area you selected into the Subject/Title of your posting
- Explain what this area means in terms of system performance. Use the definitions provided in the Week 5 Requirements reading. If you need additional clarification, you can search for other sources, but be aware that these terms are defined and used differently for other purposes; be sure you find explanations that support the definition provided in the Requirements reading.
- Explain why it will be important to the MTC Hiring System.
The post Explaining System Performance Requirements appeared first on best homeworkhelp.