Final checklist below to assure all elements are present:
The formal proposal must include the following components in APA-style format:
• Transmittal letter (cover letter that describes your proposal project)
• Title page
• Table of Contents
• Informative abstract
• Body of your paper (including the introduction, statement of purpose, current problem, proposed plan, literature review, research methods, results/findings, and conclusion/recommendations)
• Primary research (discussed in your methods and results/findings)
• Graphic images to clarify data (tables, graphs, charts, illustrations, etc.)
• Reference page
• Research is drawn from a minimum of 5 sources: this includes at least 2 peer-reviewed or scholarly sources and the rest must be from different credible, peer-reviewed, or scholarly sources.
• Appendix (this is where to include your survey or interview questions)
• Paper (body) must be 2500+ words, double-spaced (APA-style format), which is about 10-12 pages in length.
The post Final Paper – Formal Proposal first appeared on buycustomessays.org .
Final Paper – Formal Proposal was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 2:18 am.
©2019 "buycustomessays.org ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com