Create a 6- to 8- slide PowerPoint presentation (including a title and reference slide) addressing the following:
- The physiological effects of pornography on the brain.
- The negative consequences of pornography and cybersex on a client’s ability to function in everyday life.
- How the negative consequences may present themselves during counseling.
Include at least two scholarly references in your presentation.
Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person.
Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
- How the information you have learned about the woman in the workplace, LGBTQIA and people with disabilities populations like will change the way you interact with members of those groups in the future?
- Explain how you can support those populations as a human service professional.Consider the following:
Is the experience of being an adolescent the same for males and females? Is it the same across different historical times or eras? What about across different cultures or subpopulations within a culture? This assignment involves exploring similarities and differences in one of these areas. Using the University Library, search for articles that address gender, historical, cultural, or sub-cultural differences in adolescence.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper summarizing your findings. Your paper should include a brief introduction to the topic, a review of research findings, and a conclusion.
Include at least four references from professional peer-reviewed journals.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post he physiological effects of pornography on the brain. appeared first on Top Premier Essays.