Starting an entrepreneurial venture often requires a significant outlay of capital before the business is even operational. That capital may come from a variety of sources. A formal business plan demonstrates to potential investors that the entrepreneur has a manageable goal and the means to achieve it. The plan also keeps the entrepreneur focused on the primary goals of the business. Further, the business plan assists the entrepreneur in accounting for the interrelationship of economics, access, and quality and account for it in the business plan. In this assignment, you will draft a business plan for the venture you described previously in â€œRevision: Profile and Structures.â€
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Consider the venture you described in the revised version of â€œRevision: Profile and Structuresâ€ as well as any instructor feedback.
Draft a business plan for the behavioral health venture you described in â€œRevision: Profile and Structures.â€ You may use a business plan template (available by searching for â€œbusiness plan templateâ€ online). However, you must include at least the following sections in your plan:
- Executive Summary
- Behavioral Health Industry Overview
- Market and Analysis and Competition
- Sales and Marketing
- Ownership and Management
Executive Summary: An executive summary is thoroughly presented.
Behavioral Health Industry Overview: A behavioral health industry overview is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research.
Market and Analysis and Competition: A market and analysis and competition section is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research.
Sales and Marketing: A sales and marketing section is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research.
Ownership and Management: An ownership and management section is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research.
Operations: An operations section is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research
Finance: A finance section is thoroughly presented. Ideas are supported with scholarly current or seminal research.
Synthesis and Argument: Synthesis of source information is present and is scholarly. Argument is clear and convincing, presenting a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative
Thesis Development and Purpose:Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post help with essay 31 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.