Research Essay (2000 words)
Think of writing this research essay as participating in a debate. You are required to choose one (1) of the following three Topics (Topics 1, 2 or 3) and argue either in the affirmative (for) or the negative (against). In arguing your case you are required to anticipate the response from the alternative argument and counter those arguments in your essay.
vTopic 1: Is leadership essential to the development of ethical decision making in modern organisations?
vTopic 2: Which normative theory of ethics is most relevant to modern organisations?
vTopic 3: In a Trump (post-truth) world, does ethics have role?
Use at least 12 references:
– AT LEAST 6 academic journal articles
– 6 other quality references
– Key issues relating to the question have been developed
– Original and clear argument
– Logical and convincing discussion
– Ideas and assertions substantiated through use of high quality reference material and key academic perspectives/views used to develop arguments
– Appropriate Harvard style referencing (in text and list of references)
– Number and quality of references
– Clear and comprehensive written style (spelling, grammar, syntax etc.)