If you have any additional questions or need any material from the course please reach out!
Jewish Studies/Middle Eastern Studies M144, Winter 2020 Zionism: Ideology and Practice in the Making of a Jewish State (due by e-mail by 5 PM on Friday, March 20)
Respond to three of the following five questions in between 200 and 400 words each:
1) How was Eliezer Ben-Yehudaâ€s revival of Hebrew as a language of everyday intercourse among Jews a radical initiative (i.e., a project that brought about a dramatic and far-reaching change)? How did it represent the cultural component of Zionism and reflect the movementâ€s revivialist spirit?
2) What were Britainâ€s three wartime promises concerning Palestine? To whom were they made and why? How did they contradict one another? Which was fulfilled (even if partly and temporarily) and how?
3) In your view, which of the following years brought the inception of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and why: 1882, 1917, 1920, 1929, 1948?
4) Is there a particular Zionist or Palestinian figure mentioned or profiled in this course whom you identify with? What about him or her appeals to you, and which of his or her views resonate with you? (Jabotinsky, Theoder Hertzl) Any prominent figure in Israel History
5) If evaluated in the light of its own objectives, where has Zionism succeeded and where has it failed?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post jewish studies middle eastern studies m144 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.