Answer the question below base on the readings ?Intro to Ocean Sci.: Ch. 12 (Links to an external site.) (pp 282-292, 298-304) and Critical Concepts 14 and 15
- Describe how energy moves through a food web. Ultimately, where does the energy come from and how is is transferred or change form?
- Name the major nutrients necessary for primary production in the ocean. Describe the distribution of nutrients in the water column, i.e. where does there tend to be lower and higher concentrations of nutrients.
- Explain why phytoplankton tend to be smaller, singled celled organisms that are higher in abundance than larger organisms.
- Explain what a limiting factor is and what factor(s) limits growth of phytoplankton.
- List the major types of phytoplankton. Explain how phytoplankton differ from zooplankton.
The post Primary Production and Phytoplankton appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Primary Production and Phytoplankton was first posted on February 23, 2021 at 9:48 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com