List of organisms:
- E. coli â€“ Prokaryote Model
- yeast (Saccharomyces) â€“ Eukaryote Model
- fruit fly (Drosophila) â€“ Animal Model
- mustard plant (Arabidopsis) â€“ Plant Model
- nematode worm (C. elegans) â€“ Animal Model
- mouse (Mus musculus) – Mammal Model
For this discussion, you will choose a genetics article from a scientific journal (not from the popular press) that uses one of the organisms listed above. Submit an original post that contains the following sections:
- Article link: provide a link to the article or attach a complete copy of the article for your classmates
- Citation: give the complete citation for the article including title, author(s), date, publisher, etc.
- Summary: in your own words, summarize the main points of the article
- Characteristics of model organism: formulate opinions as to why this particular model organism was chosen as a research subject in this experiment
- Effectiveness of model organism: give your opinion about the effectiveness of using this model organism in this study
B: Respond to 3 of your classmates’ original posts. Comment on information in the article that was chosen and whether you agree with the student’s opinions about the usefulness of the organism in the experiment. Remember that each review was carefully prepared by a classmate and that all your comments should be well written, thoughtful, and courteous.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post read about the characteristics of model organism fruit fly and write and research the characteristics that make it a good model organism then find genetics experiments which use this organism appeared first on The Nursing Hub.