- Pick one of the prompts below and write a response between 500-750 words in length.
- The essay should include at least two citations to materials assigned in this course. Outside sources are not required. This assignment is not a research essay. Please put your citations in footnote format. Citations should include author, title, page number.
- Donâ€t know how to format footnotes? Here is the link to the two citation systems I recommend. The Turabian system and the University of Chicago system are nearly identical. The websites linked below organize the material in different ways; so, consult the one you find more readable: https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/turabian-footnoteguide (Links to an external site.) OR http://www.press.uchicago.edu/books/turabian/turabian_citationguide.html (Links to an external site.)
- Essays should look like an essay: intro, body paragraphs, conclusion. Your thesis should be clear and easy to follow (and, presumably, reflect the language used in the prompt). Suggestion: Underline your thesis so the TA doesnâ€t have to wonder which sentence! Second Suggestion: in a test essay, its advisable to keep intro and conclusion paragraphs brief and to the point. But donâ€t omit them entirely.
- Open the file â€œ â€ and type your answer below the prompts. If you donâ€t use Word, you may cut and paste the prompt into the answer you do use.
- Save â€œEssay Answer Sheetâ€ with your name added to the filename
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post reading thesis paper appeared first on The Nursing Hub.