Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Teams will run companies using the Glo-Bus simulation for the purpose of applying their knowledge of business to grow the companies–as measured by their financial strength.
Get to know your team members! In preparation for the team-based simulation, this Discussion Board focuses on team formation and effective collaboration and requires responses to each member of your team, which has been assigned by the instructor. Note that not all team members will log in to the course on the first day. Therefore, those who post early should check back regularly to touch base with all team members.
- Write 2–3 paragraphs (400–600 words) to address the following:
- Discuss your self-assessed communication style using the information from this Web site.
- How does style affect team performance?
- Summarize effective team formation and performance strategies. How will you use this information during the simulation?
- Use at least 1 cited source.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of 100–200 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What additional insights or alternative perspectives can you offer your colleague?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with a reply of 100–200 words about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.