Response to TWO classmates .
This week will are finishing the TED Talks attached to Essay 1.
Watch the TED Talk. After you have watched the TED Talk, answer the following questions in reply to each TED talk.
As you watch the TED Talk, you may want to follow along to the Transcript (or text) of the speech or refer to the transcript when you are answer the questions for this talk.
- What is the speaker’s main argument? Or what is her thesis?
- Name at least 3 specific examples/pieces of evidence she uses to support her argument?
- What was the biggest takeaway that you had from this video? What interested you the most?
- What kind of stories is Boroditsky telling her audience in the speech?
- How does Boroditsky organize her speech? In connection with Question 4, when do those stories show up in her speech? When does she tell those stories? Is there any pattern you can discern or figure out from where she places those stories (specific evidence?
- What is Boroditsky’s purpose? What does she want from her audience?
- What is Boroditsky’s tone? How does she sound when she is speaking? What emotion is she emoting through her words? *NEW QUESTION*
Happy Watching and Writing!
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post week 5 discussion ted talk 4 appeared first on The Nursing Hub.