Critical Analysis Paper
Describe an example of a contract that you or someone you know entered into (e.g., rental agreement, cell phone agreement, property purchase or lease [e.g., car, home, furniture, etc.], home or car repair, or student loan agreement). In your description, be sure to provide specific contractual details including parties and subject matter involved. You must also address the following:
- Define the five essential elements of an enforceable contract, and demonstrate how each element relates to your example. Five Essential elements is
- An intentional misrepresentation by the defendant;
- about a material fact;
- made in order to induce the plaintiff to take a specific action;
- where the plaintiff reasonably relied on the defendant’s misrepresentation; and
- where the plaintiff suffered a material loss.
- Explain the circumstances of a breach of contract in your example, and discuss possible remedies.
The paper must be three to four pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least two scholarly sources other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources in-text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
The post What is Essential of Business appeared first on Urgent Homeworks.
What is Essential of Business was first posted on February 24, 2021 at 4:53 am.
©2019 "Urgent Homeworks". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org