Please follow all directions & rubric-
A field trip is an excellent way to apply learning objectives within the community. These experiences allow students to see how their classroom learning applies to the world around them. While a field trip can be beneficial to student learning, it does require thoughtful consideration.
For this assignment, you will plan a field trip that would allow students to apply content knowledge outside the classroom.
Your plan must include:
- Location of field trip. Cost per student/adult.
- Number of students/adults that would go on the field trip.
- Transportation options.
- Special offers from the field trip location.
- Lunch options.
- Description of services available for students with disabilities.
- Guidelines for chaperones.
- At least three learning objectives that will be met on the field trip.
- Activities in which the students will participate and how the activities support the learning objectives.
- Reflection/write up that the students would have to complete after the field trip.
- Permission letter for parents to sign.
Write a 250-500 word reflection on your process for planning a field trip. How difficult was it to find a field trip that supported your chosen learning objectives? Explain how the field trip was a way you promoted positive outcomes for young children. Describe how you will use this process in your future professional practice.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Write a 250-500 word reflection on your process for planning a field trip. How difficult was it to find a field trip that supported your chosen learning objectives? appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.