Note: Complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented, beginning with Assessment 1.
To prepare for this assessment, complete the following:
- Read Chapter 15 in Arthur’s Recruiting, Interviewing, Selecting, and Orienting New Employees e-book, linked in the Resources.
- Complete the Candidate Selection interactive media piece, linked in the Resources.
- Read the scenario below.
You have written a job description for CapraTek’s regional sales representative positions and determined job requirements. Now it is time to determine testing methods and choose the top three candidates to interview.
After reviewing the CapraTek regional sales representative job description and requirements you developed for Assessment 5, use the Candidate Selection media piece (found under Multimedia, above) to review the candidates’ resumes. In a 5–6 page report, include the following in your explanation of the candidate selection process:
- Explain why and when candidate background checks will be authorized.
- Identify pre-employment screening tests for the position being recruited.
- Articulate possible legal issues associated with screening candidates.
- Select assessment methods to use based on the job being recruited and the budget available.
- Develop the sequence in which methods will be used to screen applicants.
- Explain how technology will impact choice of screening and selection methods.
- Design a final candidate selection process for the position being recruited.
- Describe the method chosen to make the final hiring decision.
- Determine which candidates meet the basic job requirements.
- Identify the top three candidates to interview for the position.
- Explain your rationale for why the selected candidates should be interviewed.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
write a 5 6 page report describing the process you used to select the best three candidates for capratek s regional sales representative positions was first posted on June 28, 2020 at 4:34 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org